Currently Obsessed: Fall Favorites

Anthropologie Bellevue Pullover Sweater | Juliet & Company Mirage Necklace | Mother The Looker Skinny Jeans which just sold out since this morning on shopbop but I also found them here.  I also love these Mother The Looker skinny jeans | Halogen Katrina Bootie | Sole Society Giana Cutout Sandal | Duffy Striped Cashmere Sweater | Adia Kibur Knot Knecklace | Tory Burch Amalie Simple Tote | J.Crew Vintage Leather Wide Belt | Patricia Green Milly Driving Loafers

____________________________________________________________

I can't even believe it's Monday already.  This weekend flew by.  Flew.  We spent the entire time outside.  The weather here was amazing.  Cool and sunny.  I love fall.  Have you started baking something pumpkin yet?  Decorated with some leaves?  I haven't done shit.  I'm still unpacking.  That's my excuse for at least another year.  I do want a fall wreath.  Our front door is screaming for one.  It's American at it's best and I'm going with it.

I also haven't gotten my first pumpkin spice latte either.  Shocking right ;)

But all the #PSL all over the place are killing me.  We used to live around the corner from Starbucks and I walked there all the time with the kids.  Having to go out of my way to drive there is taking all the fun out of it for me.

Tell me about your weekend?  Favorite fall plans?

This shit is funny. And true.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2