A Perfect Navy Cocktail Dress

Based on the response on instagram yesterday I think it's safe to say this navy dress was a good buy!  I literally popped into the store just to try it on in person after eyeing it for weeks online and fell in love!  And then I walked away.  Down two flights of stairs to be exact.  Because that's what I do.  Even when I fall in love with something and I have a specific occasion to wear that something too, like a fancy cocktail party + a wedding, I can't always justify the cost.  I really don't take big purchases like this lightly.  But I couldn't get it out of my head so I walked back up and tried it on again and knew it was a too good to walk away from a second time.

I can't wait to wear it to an upcoming wedding in Charleston!  It's so lady-like and the silhouette is incredibly flattering.  I'll be able to eat and dance and bend over to tend to my littles and still look incredibly polished.  Plus it has pockets that can hold a cell phone and lip gloss without interrupting the lines of the skirt. That's genius.  I'm not usually one to post instgram photos on my blog but it might be a while before I can photograph this beautiful dress properly and I didn't want to wait on sharing this goodness!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2