A Cottage Christmas Home Tour 2016

Happy Holiday Friends!

This is my favored post to do all year. It's the publish in which I invite you into our home to percentage what the holiday season looks like for my little own family.

Welcome to our Christmas Cottage!

We woke up to snow this morning, so I hurried outside to shoot a few pictures of our little cottage. I've teamed up with Balsam Hill to decorate the exterior of our home and I'll be sharing more of it on December 19th, so be sure to stop by again for that.

Next to the front door, I created a warm welcome for when you enter into our home. I've recently added This little bench to our entry way.  It opens up so it's the perfect place to stash all of our winter wear. It was just what we were needing.

I really had fun decorating our living room this year.   The tree is in a spot that I've never had it before, it's kinda fun having it in the middle of the room rather than placed in the corner.

I currently made this blanket ladder, it become stimulated by way of a pals and I might be sharing greater approximately it quickly.

Where I had the most fun in our living room, was decorating the fireplace.  I've already shared about the mini trees that I made over HERE, and I'll be sharing more about my mantel details in an upcoming post.

The logs inside the fireplace is my favorite part.  I've never decorated this area before. I usually have a screen here that covers this black hole.  But by filling the hole in with logs and candles it brings so much warmth to the space.  It's also really nice to have all of the candles lit at night.

Across from our living room is the dining room.

My favourite issue on this room are my region settings. A buddy gave me this concept to create a snowman with the dishes and use a serviette as its scarf.

Off of the eating room is the kitchen.

I created a little bar area on our counter for when friends stop by.  I have a really yummy sleigh ride drink that we make a lot over the holidays, I'll be sure to share that recipe with you sometime soon, you'll love it.

Back into the residing room is a couple of french doors that lead you into our domestic workplace/sunroom.

The daybed in right here is the pleasant location to curve up and take a iciness nap.

Hanging above the daybed is this neat planter I picked up at The Fancy Farmgirls sale.

And the closing room I desired to share is our master suite placed upstairs inside the attic.

I made the peace sign wreath that is hanging in the window, you can find out more about it HERE.

And that completes my Cottage Christmas domestic excursion!

If you've got any questions on any of the items around our domestic, please go away me a comment below.

If that is your first time to my blog, please experience unfastened to take a go searching.

You can also come locate me right here:

Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest - Twitter

Thank you for stopping by way of these days!

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2