Work It Girl.

Don't forget!  The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale  starts TODAY 8am which is in like two minutes so HURRY OVER!!!

Work it girl.  I fully think that having a pretty dress and a pretty work space will magically make me more productive.  Acrylic makes me more organized.  Fact.  Blues and purples are my go-to for the house and myself this fall!

Writing desk  || How Dark Wall Art Print || Marble Column Lamp || Ruffle Neck Shift Dress || Gallery Print Pump || Tie Dye Midi Dress (also love this very similar one on sale here ) || Geode Drop Earrings || Rough Seas Wall Art Print || Leopard Clutch ($39) || The Boss coffee mug  || Bourbon & Boweties bangle || Converge Wall Art Print || Gold Bar Cart || hello friend glass tray || Block Heel Pumps || Foldover Crossbody Bag  ($39) || tissue box cover

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2