Weekend Outfits

Holy Crap, it's Friday.  WOOHOO!!!  No big plans I'm just ready for Matthew to be home to help.  The kids have been at each other's throats lately.  What's with all the fighting?  Quit telling me you have no one to play with when we literally made a person, an actual real life human, for you to play with.  And he lives in the room next to yours.  Convenient, yes?  I'll tell you what's up.  Too much freedom.  Too much television. Too many toys.  In my attempts to make their summer awesome they've heard YES entirely too much.  I think it's time to start some chore charts or physical labor around here.  I'm not even kidding.  Is four too young to learn to vacuum?  Is six and three days too young to send to boot camp?  I get that my girl doesn't like change and she's struggling with that.  She wants things to go back to normal where she goes to school every day and sees her friends and gets mentally and physically stimulated.  I get that.  She's nervous about a new school.  I get that too.  But I also have to live here and I'm gonna need a second adult to roll eyes with for a few days.  Cheers to that.

I've rounded up a few of my favorite outfits to wear on the weekends!  Saturday is when I get a few hours to go run errands alone and I try to step it up from straight work out gear.  That's reserved for weekdays when I'm not in the office.  It's easier to pretend I'm on my way home from Orange Theory or Barre on a Wednesday morning when I'm feeling basic.

Distressed Jeans  // I sized up but let's be honest it's probably my body that sized up and not the jeans running small.  Blame it on the zoloft or all that the summer rose´. Get the look for less and without the distressing here.)

Booties  // Low heal and the nude color equal comfort + style all day.  These are amazing but if your size is gone try these .

Ruffle Hem Sweater // Freaking love this sweater.  I can picture myself living in this on Saturday's.  Just call it my Saturday Sweater paired with this tunictee shirt and leggings or jeans.  So cute!!!

Live in Leggings// everyone needs a pair of leggings that hold it all in and smooth it all out.  That's these zella leggings.

Bobbi Brown Cheek Kit // I'm obsessed with some cheeks and Bobbi Brown is always my go-to for bronzer and highlighter.  So simple to recreate and really natural looking.

Long Sleeve Tunic Tee // runs TTS (true to size) and is the most perfect longer length in the front and the back.

Ruffle Front Blouse // I love a good blouse and jeans outfit.  Plus I can wear this one to work.  I'm also obsessed with this bow blouse here .  It's a splurge but would kill it at the office especially paired with this gorgeous coat .

Barbour Jacket // classic and durable and immediately makes every outfit look like you're awesome enough to know what looks good but cool enough to not feel the need to try too hard to show it.

Faux Fur Wool Wrap Coat // This coat makes me want to say, Oh Snap, and I'm not even sure why.  It's a boss lady coat, that's why.  This coat says you've got shit to do but you'll look fabulous while you're doing it.  I'm pretty sure this would actually work with leggings , dry shampoo + a top knot, and a pajama top with no bra for the most kick-ass carpool drop off look of all time.  Own it.

Tory Burch Tote Bag // You can't go wrong with everyone's favorite affordable luxury bag.

Kendra Scott Necklace // on sale for 40% off and I can't decided whether I like the pink or the turquoise better.  So pretty!

Lace Bra // pretty pretty pretty and a crazy good price

Long Sleeve Body Con Dres s // I tried on the summer version of this dress back in June and was shocked at how flattering it was off the hanger.  It sucks it all in and has just the right amount of flounce in the middle and ruching on the sides to be really great.   I'd also say the same about this one here .

Lace up Flats // so pretty!  And y'all know I pretty much only go with a nude shoe.  Unless it's leopard!  ha!

Electronic Clarisonic Mia // am I the only one who spends 25 minutes on Saturday evenings staring at my pores and investigating new wrinkles.  Time to step it up in my routine.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2