Orange & White Bedroom

Happy March!

As we get in the direction of Spring, I love to feature colour and bring new existence into our domestic. The other day I cleaned up my bedroom and added pops of orange during the room. I concept it seemed lovely and so I wanted to share it with you these days.

These Curtainsare really cool because when the sun shines through them at certain times of the day, they cast a warm glow around the room. I wish I could have picked it up in my pictures because it looks really pretty.

All of the white in the room is a wonderful assessment to the brilliant orange. I like to feature masses of white pillows to our mattress due to the fact I suppose they upload a fresh, clean and comfortable appearance.

I also brought a bit of orange and white material to the bed to bring in a little extra of the orange coloration. I love this cloth and I want I had extra of it because for whatever reason this cloth appears "coastal" to me and you recognize how a great deal I love coastal style.

Every time I share pictures of our bedroom, I like to remind you about our fake plank wall.  I drew those lines on with a pencil and it ready does look like shiplap from a distance.

And then I added an orange blanket to cover our papasian chair. I just shared this chair in our living room, but I moved it back up to our bedroom because I like it better up here.

I wanted to offer our bedroom a bit bit more of that coastal look, so I hung my seashell chime above our window and then I brought in a few fun accessories just like the palm tree candle holder and the first-rate little seashell lamp.

Anyway,  I just thought I'd share how our room looks currently.

It's amusing to play around with color and alternate things up.

I desire that I have inspired you in some manner today.

Thank you a lot for preventing through.

Peace & Love,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2