New Front Door | Painted Six Pane Door

I know I've been talking about it since we bought this house but I finally got my new front door!  I've wanted a six pane storm door since the day we moved in.  I'm not sure about where you live, but in Richmond, everyone has this traditional style door and paints them fun colors.  I know a pink or green or turquoise door might seem out of place in some areas but honestly it blends right in around here.

Upon months of debate I think we have finally narrowed it down to two colors;  mint and pink.  Literally every single time I think I've made up my mind I switch back to the other.  So much so that I am literally on my way to the paint store this morning and I'm still not positive which color I'm going to get.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Pink or Mint?  I couldn't find a good mint door in this style to mock up for you so you'll have to envision that it will look just as pretty as the pink.  There are so many mint doors in this area so I may have to do some drive by stalking on my way to the store.

You'll have to check in on instagram past due today to see which one we pick out!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2