My carpet arrived!

Here it is in situ.

I wrote about this originally a couple of weeks ago . I'm thrilled with my Novica experience and if you're in the market for handmade goods from around the world, check out their site.

I turned into worried about ordering some thing as complex as a carpet over the net but this issue has passed every expectation I had. The colours are greater diffused than I turned into waiting for and it really works like a charm in my residing room.

I got here into this carpet with the assist of a $200 credit from Novica, a website that allows craftspeople from the developing global to sell their wares to westerners directly. As you go through the ordering process from Novica, you get a glimpse into the lifestyles of the person that made anything you order.

In my case, my carpet turned into made through a man in India named Kahlil Ahmed. Kahlil despatched me a note alongside along with his carpet and the cash he crafted from the carpet I offered will go to feed his circle of relatives and help him to keep working as a carpet weaver. Not simplest did I get an object to make my living room look higher, I got a story and the possibility to make a person's lifestyles better.

I ordered my carpet on 6 June and it shipped from India the following day. It arrived here on Saturday the 16th and the shipping charges were negligible when I think about how far this carpet came.

Novica provides a forum for direct interaction between westerners and the developing world and that's really cool. The carpet in my living room just made the world a smaller place. Thank you Kahlil for making my home a more welcoming place and thank you Novica for the opportunity to make the connection with Kahlil. I have a handmade living room carpet!

Novica is promoting a couple of products lines mainly now. Check out these hyperlinks.

Women's shawls from Peru

Men's silver cufflinks from Indonesia

Leather belts

Women's add-ons from Mexico

Men's garb from Peru

Silver floral bracelets

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2