Mean Green keeps my patio clean

Excuse the bad rhyme within the headline however from time to time I can not assist myself.

This is my patio as it looked more than one days in the past.

It's a beautiful space and Frank and I are lucky that the previous owners of our home positioned this type of premium on out of doors living. In warmer months, our patio serves as a eating room, a kitchen and a dwelling room and we spend as an awful lot time maintaining it searching exact as we do taking part in out day trip there.

Since we stay in Pennsylvania, we generally get full use of that outside area for less than six months out of the year. During the bloodless months, that patio becoes nearly an afterthought. My birdfeeders are available and apart from retaining the snow away from the patio doorways, it's the birds who spend the maximum day trip there.

When the climate starts to turn on the give up of April, cleaning up that patio becomes my process. Typically, that easy up is an onerous challenge that includes a pressure washer, buckets of soapy water, hand and deck brushes and plenty of cursing on my element. Of all the spring easy up tasks that ought to happen, getting the patio into shape is my least favored.

This year but, I tried some thing extraordinary.

As I've noted in advance, I'm a brand ambassador for Mean Green and Mean Green Super Strength made my least-favored assignment loads much less exhausting.

I introduced Mean Green Super Strength directly to the reservoir of the hose end sprayer I generally use to use liquid fertilizer to my plantings and it had the effect of spraying this terrific cleaning product with just the proper quantity of strain to clean away an entire wintry weather's filth without me having to apply a brush or dust off my pressure washing machine.

All I did changed into spray the entirety down with my Mean Green Super Strength answer, let it sit for about five mins and then spray the entirety off with easy water. Mean Green is biodegradeable so I did not must worry approximately what the runoff become going to do to my flower beds. It was a real breakthrough second for me.

As the summer progresses, I'll use greater Mean Green Super Strength out there to keep our outside space ship form.

You sincerely must give these things a attempt. The Mean Green line of products together with Mean Green Super Strength are available at Lowe's. So what are you expecting?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2