Meal Planning Made Simple Week 22

As I was rounding up my meal selections for this week I started to notice a pattern of Salads on Monday moving towards heartier meal mid-week and back down to something more appetizer-inspired like fancy pizza on Fridays.  I can't say we strictly follow this every week but I do notice a pattern.

Are any of you meal planning?  Do you have certain nights that you find yourself cooking heavier or lighter?  I feel like we tend to eat out more on the weekends and try to reign things back in at the beginning of the week.

SOUTHWESTERN GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD || CHICKEN WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO CREAM SAUCE || ROSEMARY GARLIC BUTTER STEAKS || GRILLED GINGER-SESAME CHICKEN SALAD || BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2