Lounging Around

Y'all know I'm a huge fan of black leggings.  I firmly believe they should be a constant staple in every woman's wardrobe going forward because of their supreme comfort.  But you want to know what's even better?  Sweatpants.  While I like a nice tight legging holding it all in when I leave the house I prefer a nice loose don't touch me in too many parts pair of sweats when I'm relaxing at home.

sweat pants || drink rose´sweatshirt || coffee now please sweatshirt || this wine is making me awesome sweatshirt || v-neck tee (2 for $38) || lounger pants || eberjey heather pants || white wine all the time  || rose´ all day || Ugg tall boot socks || woven pear I see you socks || saturday pants || sweatshirt ($27 with code: weekofstyle) || linen v-neck tee (13 colors and only $17 with code: weekofstyle) || linen tank top(13 colors and only $17 with code: weekofstyle) || pompom trim tee ($17 with code: weekofstyle) || slippers

And no top loungewear put up could be whole with out rounding up a few quite pajamas as properly!

Associates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2