Look for Less | Skinny Jeans (Denim Under $100)

I talk all the time about how I splurge on some items and save on others just like all of you do.  But I realized the other day while talking to a friend at the playground that everyone's splurge items aren't the same.  What I want to spend more on might be an item you'd rather spend less.  Or maybe what I think of as a splurge is more like your never gonna happen.  Jeans have always been something I'm willing to pay a lot more for in order to guarantee a good fit.  Plus, jeans are pretty much the basis of my daily uniform so I justify the cost with a lot of wear.  But what about those of you who want a good fit but $190 just isn't in your budget for jeans no matter what?  I wanted to give you a good alternative so I decided to investigate some good denim under $100 in order to find a perfect look for less.

I decided to find an exact replica of my long-time favorite skinny jeans  but in a lower price point.  I did some online searches and narrowed it down to a few brands I wanted to try on in person.  Nordstrom has the biggest selection in all price points so I just clicked on the under $100 section to start browsing.  I made sure I wasn't choosing anything that was only in that price point when on sale.

I found the perfect match in the same brand and style as the colored cords I fell in love with a few weeks ago, KUT from the Cloth, Diana (still on sale for $33, and yes I sized down like the reviews)! These jeans were literally an exact version of my all time favorites and priced at just under a hundred dollars.  A pretty awesome alternative for those looking to keep a lower price point without sacrificing style.

*Why are nude D'orsay pumps so hard to discover in a regular fee variety?? These are Sam Edelman just like the first pair I linked above.? My lower back up appears to be lacking the nude colour now as well however with any luck that will reappear soon.? Seriously, they may be my important pass-to staple and each female have to be able to personal a couple for beneath $300.? I will keep my hunt for you! This pair and this pair both look like they may be very near and in inventory!

I'm wearing the KUT from the Kloth "Diana" (found here).  As usual from the Nordstrom site, they look significantly better in person.  I also sized down like other reviewers said.  Cheaper and I can wear a smaller size.  That's just fun.  I've also rounded up of some of my top picks of great denim under $100 below.

*Why are nude D'orsay pumps so hard to find in a normal price range?  These are Sam Edelman like the first pair I linked above.  My back up seems to be missing the nude color now as well but hopefully that will reappear soon.  Seriously, they are my major go-to staple and every woman should be able to own a pair for under $300.  I will continue my hunt for you! This pair and this pair both look like they are very close and in stock!

_______________________________________

This post was brought to you in collaboration with Nordstrom.  All denim reviews and outfit selections are all my own.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2