Huge Serena & Lily Tent Sale + Tory Burch Sale Favorites

It is so dang hot outside the only rational thing to do is sit inside and shop.  Yesterday afternoon it was even too hot to play in the pool.  I don't usually get in the pool but yesterday I went straight in and stayed there.  The water was cool but it still felt blah being outside in the heat.

If you need me today I'll be in my family room.  Does anyone have any shopping budget left after the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?If so,park your kids in front of the tv with a pop tart immediately and head straight to Serena and Lilyto save up to 75% off at the big Tent Sale !  I know, I know, Spongebob is on and he is so awful it makes me long for the days of Caillou. But a good deal is worth it, ya know.

I can't even begin to narrow down all the goodness on sale.  The furniture is probably where you'll see the biggest discounts.  The chairs and desks and tables, oh my!  But then again, you can't beat a $15 pillow or fouta towel.

And we can not neglect the Tory Burch Sale with up to 60% off.

Affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2