Highlights from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

My parents took the kids to Colonial Williamsburg today and our internet was out at the house all morning and it was hot as bejeesus outside so I figured the only rational thing to do was hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and pretend it was fall.

I'm in love with these jeans and this Barbour jacket !  I wear my old barbour jacket all the time but this one has a hood and covers my butt!  It's a bit warmer than my other one as well.   It looks like it's sold out online but this our store had several in stock.  I snagged a size 6 for those curious on the British sizing.  I threw on the striped tunic underneath  as a last minute addition and I'm so glad I did! It is so soft and comfy and a fantastic length for only $17.  I grabbed the XS and it fit perfectly. It also comes in four solid colors !

Big fan of thisLayered Split Hem Sweatertoo!  It comes in three colors but y'all know the gray + light blue is my favorite by far!  Runs true to size so no ordering up needed to get the length.  It's fun on it's own but understated enough to work as a good layering piece under something else like this sweater .   I have on the M/L in the sweater because that's all they had in the store but I would size down if I order it.

I'm in love with the Jada Collared Shift Dress.I didn't pay it much attention online but it looked so cute on the rack I knew I needed to try it on.  It was a standout favorite!  Just be careful because it runs super small.  I had to go up 2 sizes.

Another pretty work dressI found below.  I love the blue color but it also comes in black which is probably a smarter buy for me.

This sleeveless cowl neck dress is another steal at under $25 and has a good length and flow without sizing up.  I love it on it's own for September and October when I'm ready for fall clothes but it's still hot.  And with the plaid blanket scarf for chillier nights.  It comes in 10 colors including 2 stripes.  Did I mention it has pockets?  I know.

Affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2