HAYDEN REIS SALE!

My all-time favorite tote bag, Hayden Reis, is on sale through tomorrow and I thought you might want to know about it!  Just use code NEWSITE for 20% off sitewide!  And all orders over $200 ship free all the time!

I actually started off with the ditty which is perfect as a diaper bag or for a trip to the playground.  I fell in love with pockets lining the inside and the fact that I could literally hose it off.  I upgraded to the middy to use as a weekend bag.  I also use it for the pool and beach.  I pretty much find myself going to this tote at least once a week, if not more.  I also love that it zips closed.

It's been so perfect I got a second one so each of the kids can have one when needed.  I got him a middy from the woods and water collection designed just for the boys.  Love that!

The smaller size has now become Tagg's nebulizer/meds bag.  All those pockets are perfect for storing his eczema creams and oral meds for both traveling around the house and going places.

Remeber, be sure to use code: NEWSITE at checkout!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2