Getting Ready For Kindergarten

School starts back soon and I've got organizing on the brain already.  Ideally we'd have a large mudroom but in reality we've got a small wall by the back door.  Matthew added a few hooks under the window last year so the kids could hang up their school bags and coats and a big basket on the floor for shoes.  It actually works pretty well.

I'm thinking this year I'll need to add some sort of wall file organization as well.  We never needed that with preschool but according to pinterest there are all kinds of papers coming home that need to be filed.  I like the idea of also framing the school calendar and the lunch calendar and other important pieces of paper that I'll want to reference throughout the year.

I don't really see myself updating a monthly calendar or our weekly menu in this zone, that will be written down in my day planner more than likely.  But I'm pretty interested in that magnetic dry erase board thing to for scribbling down important reminders for the week.  Like Gym clothes on Tuesday or don't forget family tree project due Thursday or Sales Meeting on Tuesday.

I'd love to find a place for a giant magnetic wall board like this one above.  I'm a huge fan of the way this looks and how practical it is.

That might be my next project for real.  But where on earth could I put it?  I need another wall.

What are you doing to keep organized for school?  Do you have any advice for an elementary school newbie?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2