Denim Sofa Love

I trust I have desired a denim sofa ever because I noticed this image from a Pottery Barn catalog many many years in the past. Do you take into account it? Even even though this is from possibly nearly a decade in the past, the appearance is still modern and cool these days. I think denim is such a classic fabric in order to in no way go out of fashion.

Pottery Barn

Here are a few more denim sofas  that have me convinced I need one too.

Source

Muskoka Living

Source

source

Nesting Place

Junk Gypsy/Pottery Barn Teen

Pottery Barn

As you may know,  I have the white Ikea Ektorp sofa, and at one time Ikea carried a denim slipcover for it. However, I didn't get to it in time and it's now been discontinued. But resourceful me has another idea up my sleeve....

One day I may have a denim couch too :)

Stay tuned!

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2