Delicious Egg Salad Quesadilla

This Sunday is Easter, so chances are you can end up with some extra hard boiled eggs at your own home on the way to want to be eaten up. Today, I actually have a delicious recipe to proportion with you in order to have all of those colorful hard boil eggs long past in no time.

I got here up with this recipe someday when I become taking into account making myself an egg salad sandwich, but I changed into inside the temper for something warm and tacky instead of simply your average egg salad among two slices of bread. And it is how I got here up with this Egg Salad Quesadilla recipe. This recipe is without a doubt simple and I likely do not need to provide an explanation for how I made it in too much detail, but I'm going to besides.

-Ingredients to make one quesadilla-

- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs

- 1/four C Mayo

-1 Tbs Mustard

- 1 big flour Tortilla (I love the Guerrero emblem because they're extra flaky)

-1/2  C Shredded Cheddar Cheese

- half C Spinach

- Salt - Pepper - Paprika

-Directions-

Peel difficult boiled eggs, location them in a small bowl, and mashed up with a fork.

Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika. Mix together and set aside.

Next, place  large tortilla in a fry pan, sprinkle on the shredded cheddar cheese, cook over medium heat. When the cheese is melted and the tortilla is lightly crispy, transfer to a plate.

Add the egg salad aggregate and spinach to the tortilla. Or you could additionally attempt warming up the spinach, in case you decide on.

(Note: I wasn't sure if I ought to name this a taco or a quesadilla, due to the fact normally with a quesadilla you add a second tortilla, but as an alternative I simply used one. And a gentle taco is typically rolled up).

Fold the tortilla over and cut in half of.

So what could you name this; a taco or a quesadilla?

Either way, you could simply name it delicious! This is sincerely now not your grandma's egg salad sandwich -it truly is for positive.

I'm looking forward to Easter and eating those for every week straight :)

So, what do you think? Are you wanting to give these a try?  Would you add anything or do anything differently? I'd love to hear your thoughts in a comment below.

or come chat with me on Facebook & Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

P.S. If you are interested in my recycled denim place mats that are shown above. You can learn more about how I made them HERE.

Like it? Pin it for later!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2