Christmas Place Setting | Decorating with paper napkins

Happy Monday!  Is everyone getting ready for Christmas?  I've been having fun decorating our dining room for the holidays.  I love setting a Christmas table and being able to enjoy it for the whole month.  We try to eat in the dining room as a family several nights a week and it's fun to enjoy our decorations for more than just for a night or two.

I've started playing around with Christmas place settings and it's so much fun mixing it up!  I'm using our white china as the base and layering in some colorful paper napkins and pretty Christmas cocktail plates.  Just toss in some ornaments to add a punch of sparkle or use as placecards and you are ready to roll!  You can see I'm continuing along with my colorful Christmas theme this year.  Lots of pink, red, and green!  I'm a big fan of the preppy vibe it gives off and I love that it's festive but not taking itself too seriously.  My kids eat in here and I don't want them to think it's too special for them to use and enjoy.  There will be times ahead to bring out the heirloom china and fine crystal.

The possibilities are endless really.  I don't have specific Christmas china but that doesn't mean we can't get festive! I'm starting to acquire quite the collection of paper cocktail napkins and it's fun to use them and not just save them for a day when we might have guests come to dinner.  I hope you're enjoying this special season and that some of my 12days of Christmas ideas have been something you might try yourself!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Also, I just noticed that sole society expanded their sale so my leopard flats ($38) and red suede bow flats ($32) are both now under $40.  My favorite new black and white striped scarf and fabulous hat from this post are still marked down to $17.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2