Christmas Picture Gallery

When I shared Our Rustic Cottage Christmas Tour I mentioned that this picture gallery was probably my favorite thing about my Christmas decorating, and it is so true!

All I did become accumulate up a number of my favored snowy snap shots from remaining 12 months and published them out in black and white.

I used black and red  plaid wrapping paper as photo mats. The wrapping paper was found at Target.

I simply taped my photographs onto the wrapping paper and framed them.

This is this type of simple projects, and but it makes such a large assertion inside the room.

These pictures make me Merry every time I look at them.  These were some memorable snow days spent with my boys.

And in case you were wondering, a tutorial on how to make my gallery wall  picture ledges can be found here.

And what is so super about these ledges is that they permit me to switch round my photographs every time I like, however, I suppose I'm going to have a tough time taking these photos down while Christmas is over.

Thanks for stopping with the aid of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2