ART SALE | Part 2

ART SALE hoped to get those up for y'all final night but lifestyles were given disturbing. ?Why does 6-8pm usually sense so busy but I get not anything carried out? ?I suppose bedtime is continually the worst part of the day. ?Seriously. ?I used to LOVE bedtime. ?I mean there may be nothing better than calling the day performed and hopping into the most comfortable vicinity in my house to watch an excellent display. Even after youngsters up till these days bedtime went speedy and easily however now it is like cracking an not possible code to get their little minds to wind down. ?Games, books, indicates, backrub, backscratch, shower, no shower, 20 questions; we attempt it all and not anything is working right now! ?I want it to get darkish in advance, I think it is the most effective thing that's going to help.

I had hoped to get these up for y'all last night but life got hectic.  Why does 6-8pm always feel so busy yet I get nothing accomplished?  I think bedtime is always the worst part of the day.  Seriously.  I used to LOVE bedtime.  I mean there is nothing better than calling the day done and hopping into the most comfortable place in my house to watch a good show. Even after kids up until recently bedtime went quickly and easily but now it's like cracking an impossible code to get their little minds to wind down.  Games, books, shows, backrub, backscratch, shower, no shower, 20 questions; we try it all and nothing is working right now!  I need it to get dark earlier, I think that's the only thing that's going to help.

Anyway, here are the final pieces from my Beach Series.  Just send me an email if you'd like one.  Enjoy!

oil

oil & acrylic

They can be purchased with or without the frame.  The total size of the piece framed is just under 17x20.  To purchase, you can email me at JuliaKyleRyan@gmail.com.

$100 unframed

$225 framed

Thank you!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2