Winter Sale

The Beautycounter Winter Sale has some great deals available so I snagged the purifying charcoal mask and another bottle of the hydrating oil during the first day of the sale so it would get here in time to start the 30-day #BCSpaChallenge.

I absolutely can't live without the hydrating oil and the sale price is better than my consultant price so I signed Matthew up to get the deal on the oil and the $16 lipgloss!  The oil makes my face so velvety smooth; I put it on morning and night and over my makeup for an afternoon pick me up!  BUT, as much as I love the hydrating oil literally every single other person whom I've shared the oils with to try out swears by the Soothing Oil.  Just wanted to put that out there.

At Beautycounter we put the mission of awareness and change in the beauty industry in the forefront.  As consultants we are not trained on how to sell the products but rather we are encouraged to educate and empower women and to help lead the way for changes in Washington.  The products speak for themselves so we use our facetime to talk about the broader issue of safety.  We have to look out for each other and share the truth about what's in the food we eat, the cleaning products we use in our homes and the products we put on our bodies and our children. That being said, when my girlfriend first started talking to me about BC I was intrigued by the company and it's mission and it's pretty packaging and I jumped down the rabbit hole online trying to educate myself as much as possible about it's claims. There are lots of reviews and pictures of models with perfect glowy skin and a host of youtube videos featuring pretty girls teaching you a trick or two about different looks you can create with beautycounter makeup.  But what I wanted to see but couldn't find were good old fashion before and after shots.  Like, okay I'm listening; this face stuff is good for me and what I've been using is bad for me but does it work?

I decided to put my walk where my talk is and bare my face, my bare face, to give you a little before and after eye candy this morning.   I took a picture of myself before doing a charcoal mask and following up with the hydrating oil and then another picture after to show you just how much my skin improved in less than 20 minutes.  The mask removed toxins and cleaned out my pores and the hydrating oil restored my skin's natural glow.

First, I washed my face with the Nourishing Cream Cleanser.   Then I applied the Purifying Charcoal Mask and let it dry and sit on my face for about 10 minutes or so.  Then I washed it off with warm water and followed up with the Nourishing Cream Exfoliator .  I gave my face a spritz with the Rosewater Spray (a free gift when I signed my husband up with a band of beauty membership) and then liberally applied the Hydrating Oil all over starting on my forehead and then each of my cheeks and working my way out and down my face.  I finished with a pump of the Nourishing Night Cream because it was bedtime.

BEFORE (Image on the left):  Not bad y'all.  Especially considering I'm 35 and used to bake myself in the sun for a decade.  But you can see freckles and slight wrinkles stretching all across my forehead.  The skin on my forehead and cheeks looks parched and a bit rough and appears to be sagging down just a bit.  I had some blemishes on my chin that are red and angry.  Even my lips look a bit dry.

AFTER (Image on the left):  Not perfect, but dang the lines on my forehead are basically gone.  My freckles are still there but they're lighter and my pores are much smaller and less noticeable.  My cheeks are bit more plump making my face appear lifted and my lips look fuller (from the rehydration of the oil).

You can actually see all the little tiny black dots all over my nose and forehead and chin.  Those are my pores letting the charcoal in to detox and pull out dirt and impurities and toxins.  You can also see in the image on the right how the mask is literally pulling my skin taught as it dries.  Amazing.

Join our private facebook group or send me an email if you want to learn about the products, the mission, or some easy ways to score free products!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2