Meal Planning Made Simple: Week 24

Happy Monday everyone!  I know I'm probably feeling more relaxed than I usually do at the start of a new week. After a whole weekend at home with just my husband I can honestly say I feel refreshed and ready for today! There is seriously nothing like enjoying your home and your "normal" routine without your kids every once in a while.  Of course Matthew and I had an awesome time going to celebrate our Anniversary.  Yummy food we neither cooked nor cleaned up and uninterrupted conversation.  I couldn't ask for more.

On Saturday morning I tried to sleep in but that's just not in the cards for me anymore I think.  But I was downstairs laying on the sofa drinking a cappuccino and catching up on Grey's Anatomy and Nashville for at least two hours before Matthew got up. HEAVEN.  Anyone else still watching Grey's? Can we talk about the Derek+Meredith plot line?  Is history repeating itself?  Ahh!  I can't believe this might be going full circle.  And how crazy am I that I kind of want it to?  It's been so boring for so long and this really made me want to tune back in on Thursday.  Does it even still air on Thursdays?  I watch everything but Bravo onDemand.  And I'm loving Nashville.

And now on to some yummy meals for y'all.  Hopefully you'll find at least one or two that you can make for your family this week!

_________________________________________________________

Pretzel Encrusted Honey Mustard Chicken || Asian Noodle Bowls || Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad || Penne Pasta with Grilled Chicken, Vegetables, and Feta || Shrimp and Grits

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2