How to Wear Winter White | White + Gray

Well, it's Monday and it's March.  Such a trickster month.  It sneaks up on me every year.  March pretends to be a part of Spring yet the cold gray air and snow fall remind us all that we are clearly still stuck in winter.  I'm pretty sure our "Spring Break" the week after next will most likely be full of snow.  But it's also my anniversary month and one step closer to warmer weather!

Enough about the weather!  I've got a great daytime outfit idea for y'all today that will keep you nice and warm right now but transitions perfectly as we head into Spring!  Y'all know I love a good neutral so it's no surprise to see the gray, white, and beige color palette.  I just love how well it works with pale skin.

Let's start with this scarf.  Because it's awesome, and it's $12.  Yes, you read that right.  You're welcome!  I went into Nordstrom the other day to pick up a blouse I ordered and immediately spotted it in the juniors section.  It's an infinity scarf so no need to tie it fancy, just loop it around and throw it on.  Done.  It comes in three colors and as soon as I got home I regretted just buying it in beige.  I pretty much always shop online and then just select the pick up in store option so I can just walk in and walk right back out.  I rarely run errands without the kids so that's just a great tactic for me.  So, I may have already ordered the light blue while I was typing up this post.  Oops.

I also need to tell you how great this tank is for anyone looking to upgrade from a basic ribbed style.  I'm wearing the light ash color, fyi.  It's really thick and holds well on it's own for a nice smooth look.  I forgot to get a picture of it without the scarf but it's got a scoop neck that's both flattering and modest.  Let's be honest, no one needs anything spilling out on the top or the sides.  It's from the same line, Nic + Zoe, as the pretty keyhole blouse I bought a few weeks ago. See how I styled that here.  The whole line is very work appropriate which I need but you can see how it works in a casual way too.

Nic Zoe tank in lightfront cardigan (comparablethin denims ($fifty four Infinity Scarf ($12!) similarsimilar booties

Get the look here:

________________________________

This post was sponsored in collaboration with Nordstrom.  All outfit selections and statements are all my own opinion.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2