How to create a Bohemian Candle Tray

Is there anything more cozy on a Fall night time than candle mild?

Okay, by no means mind, a burning fire would be extra cozy for positive.

But, if you do not have a hearth or the effort to position into starting a fire, then the following first-class element is candle light.

I love the appearance of a tray full of candles all burning without delay.

It brightens up a room and sets the mood for a chilled, spirited night time.

I desired to share how smooth and cheaper it turned into to create this candle tray.

I purchased most of it from the Dollar Tree, starting with my round metal tray that groups all of the candles together.  It's actually not even a tray, but a simple pizza pan. I was wanting something big and round and this worked out perfect!

Most of all of my small candle votives have all come from the Dollar Tree as well.

The Dollar Tree is the suitable area to find a massive form of a laugh little candle votives like these Moroccan stimulated ones. And even as you're at the Dollar Tree you can also choose up a package of tea lighting, I particularly like the vanilla ones.

I additionally like to feature burning incense to my display. My favorite experience it Nag Champa because it smells soothing and earthy.

Really, there isn't tons to it, place your candles on the tray, light them up, and revel in a relaxing evening at home.

There is some thing so very bohemian approximately this, however regardless of what style your home is, candles are a outstanding manner to feature a magical contact to any room.

Thank you for stopping via,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2