Hosting My First Beautycounter Social

I'm hosting my first Beautycounter social tonight at my house with a few friends!  I'm so excited to get together with some of my favorite girls and hang out.  I'm also excited for the chance to enjoy my house all decorated for the holidays with an excuse for an impromptu stay at home girls night!

While I would seriously love to host all of y'all in my house that's just not logistically going to work so I'm opening up the social online as well so you can take advantage of some of the special prizes I'm offering up!  For every $45 dollars you spend you'll get to put your name in a hat to win some of my favorites!

I also wanted y'all to see just how pretty this packaging is on these products and how simple it is to display.  The products speak for themselves so you don't need a lot of hoopla, which let's be real, is really just more work.  Set up is so easy, just two trays to set out and a few snacks and sips!

Let me know if you're interested in learning more about how to get discounted and free products.  www.beautycounter.com/juliaryan

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2