HOLIDAY SHOPPING FOR MEN

HOLIDAY SHOPPING FOR MEN

Okay, let's hear it for the guys today.  From gift ideas to outfit inspiration, it's the perfect time to snag some good deals on men's clothing.  I've partnered with Nordstrom today to bring you some of our favorites from the men's department to make it easier on you to just grab and go!  They have so many great price points and carry all of Matthew's favorite lines like Patagonia and Barbour.

ON HIM:

Jacket (limited sizing left on the I'll come again via with a few gadgets and gizmos later next week once I get Matthew to position his list together of fun new toys for 2016!? I'm making plans on doing a shoppping pictured but this one and this other one are very similar and also on sale with a few more sizes still available as of this morning) || shirt || pants (color is sold out but you can find similar ones here ) || boots (similar for less here )

ON HER: leggings (thick and seamed so more like pants) || boots (old color but here are this year's version + on sale) || shirt (similar look for less here and here )|| sweater (similar) || I'll come again via with a few gadgets and gizmos later next week once I get Matthew to position his list together of fun new toys for 2016!? I'm making plans on doing a shoppping

Corduroy Pants || Twill Pants (available in several colors and sizes) || slim fit no-iron dress pants (as low as $35) || Jeans || cashmere blend sweater || button down shirt || noise cancelling headphones || Barbour leather gloves || pajama pants also love the matching set || Pataonia bag || Scarf

sun shades | JavaScript is presently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content. || I'll come again via with a few gadgets and gizmos later next week once I get Matthew to position his list together of fun new toys for 2016!? I'm making plans on doing a shoppping || Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post! || eye roll at wife forcing him to take a picture: unavailable in stores

I'll come back through with some gadgets and gizmos later next week after I get Matthew to put his list together of fun new toys for 2016!  I'm planning on doing a shoppping

Thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2