Hanging Plants in our Entryway

Our entryway is one in all my favourite spaces to decorate in our domestic. I'm now not sure why, it is now not even an actual entryway, it's only a small wall next to the the front door. But for some motive I actually revel in adorning this area and I generally tend to trade it up frequently.

Here is my brand new Entryway appearance:

The coat rack is one of my favorite makeover pieces ever. I painted it in the same color as the walls, and added number tags from Micheals to it. Learn moreHere

Usually you will find hats and bags placing from the hooks, but I notion it'd be a pleasing trade to add a few striking flora rather. Both of the plant hangers are from a thrift save, and in reality the lovable macrame bag is as well.

I changed into clearly satisfied once I located them.

Above the coat rack, I hung up a map of Oregon and an vintage antique Utah registration code. I know, kinda random, however I favored the colors within the map and I favored how the numbers at the registration code appeared subsequent to the numbers on the coat rack.

The wicker trunk is a favorite of mine too. I picked it up at theFancy Farmgirls' barn sale a few years ago.  It's nice to have in the entryway because it holds all of our hats and gloves, which I am happy to have stored away until next winter. Yay for Spring!

Right now on Instagram, some friends and I are hosting a Home You Have Challenge and this week's theme is Entryways. If you want to play along, style your entryway using only items you already own and share a picture of it now until Friday using the hashtag #Home You Have.

Thank you a lot for stopping by,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2