Election Day USA!

Through

I wasn't sure what to write about today because it's election day.  I try to stay away from politics on here but it feels un-American to skip such an important event altogether.  I have zero interest in publicly discussing my political views on a normal day but certainly not in this polarizing election cycle.  But you know what is worth talking about?  Voting.  I get to vote today.  We all get to go vote today.  I understand the whole electoral college process and some of you may feel like a lone ranger in a district clearly wrapped up for one candidate or another but you still get to go.  We're really freaking lucky to live in a country that lets us as individuals help decide our course.  Admittedly this year I'm a little nervous about the course we're on regardless of who gets elected.  I think I'm just going to put my head in the sand this morning and focus on my patriotic outfit instead.

Excursion crimson pumps jewelry blue wool coat pinkdenims pink blue tassel rings pink hunter boots (on sale for $100sun shades Tory Burch militarytopget dressedpinkstar earrings

Associates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2