Dried Fruit and Nut Salad Topping

You realize how once I percentage my domestic decor thoughts and craft tasks they may be always incredible easy?

Well it have to be no marvel that my home cooking and the food that I consume is all fantastic easy as well.

What can I say, I stay the easy existence.

That, in any other case perhaps it's because I'm no longer the great prepare dinner. Either manner, I like salads!

I do! I eat a whole lot of salads.

But my salads rock! Especially with this dried fruit and nut topping recipe that I'm going to proportion with you today.

I shop at Albersons because I kinda have to,  it's the only grocery store in our small town.

Well Albersons sells a wide selection of these dried fruits and nuts.   I'm always picking up different ones every time I go shopping.

I used roasted pumpkin seeds, walnut halves, slivered almonds and dried cranberries. However, you could make this topping with some thing dried culmination, seeds, and nuts you need.

Other ideas will be; sunflower seeds, cashews, pine nuts, coconut, raisins or dried cherries.

It's amusing to mix and suit and come up with your very own fruit and nut combination.

I emptied all of my bags (which are all about 1/2 - 3/4 cup each) into a large Ziplock sack.  Mixed it all up, and poured into a large jar.

By having it already combined up, it's far then so convenient to add to any salad.

But this topping is not just for salads, it's also great on:

*******************************

Oatmeal

Popcorn

Ants on a log

Muffins

Cookies

Yogurt

& Ice cream

I love it on my oatmeal.

I buy organic instant oatmeal and cook it with almond or an almond and coconut blend milk, sprinkle on my dried fruit and nut topping, sometimes I'll even add some fresh fruit like a banana.

It taste wonderful!

I like to come up with new salad ideas, I'm always putting together different combinations of proteins, fruits and dressings. Usually it's all about what I have on hand.

For this healthy tuna and egg salad, I start off with an organic spring mix salad bag which included romaine, chard and spinach.

I mixed a package of tuna fish with a small amount of mayo and add it to the greens.

I added one sliced hard boiled egg, and then topped it all off with a tablespoon of blue cheese dressing, salt, pepper and two tablespoons of my dried fruit and nut topping.

The perfect lunch!

Hope you enjoy these simple recipes

Thank you for stopping by today,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2