Dressing Room Diaries

Y'all, how is everyone doing?  I didn't mean to be gone so long, but life got in the way again.  I can't believe Christmas has come and gone already.  It felt fast this year; too fast.  Did everyone have a good holiday?  We've been sick over here.  I got strep throat just in time for Christmas and several friends got hit with the stomach bug and random fevers.  Such a bummer to feel so yucky but at least we could all hole up in the house with new toys.

I ventured out of the house for the first time since Monday doctors appointments and immediately went to scope out the after Christmas sales and check out all the new merchandise being unleashed.  So much goodness!  I thought I would take one for the team and risk awkwardness on the internet so show you how a few of my favorite things I found look off the hanger.

Not surprisingly, I was able to find some awesome winter outfits at Nordstrom that help conceal the holiday calorie splurge I've been on since November.  Ha!

RED WOOL COAT || LACE TOP BLOUSE || OFF THE SHOULDER PEASANT BLOUSE || JEANS (look for less)

JEANS || BLOUSE || UTILITY JACKET

A field jacket is a great way to casual up a look without compromising style.  I personally suggest splurging for a barbour jacket if you can because they are incredibly well made and will never go out of style.  Twenty years from now you'll still be pulling it out of your closet.  But, it that's just not in the budget there are lots of great less expensive options that give you the same look!

SPLURGE JEANS || LOOK FOR LESS JEANS

Both pairs fit really well.  I will say I'm a loyal and devoted Rag&Bone fan.  They fit like a glove and make my thighs look smaller.  They're comfortable and never lose their shape.  That being said, I think the kut from the kut version are every bit as comfortable and cute.  Just make sure you size down at least one size because they stretch.

BLOUSE || JEANS

The website says it runs large and to order a size down but I disagree.  I'm usually a small or extra small (probably closer to a small these days) and I'm wearing the medium here and it fits really well.

OFF THE SHOULDER SWEATER || JEANS (look for less) top + left || JEANS right + bottom

RUFFLE SWEATSHIRT || BARBOUR JACKET (similar, can't find exact one online) || JEANS (look for less)

Also, don't forget to check out the amazing and incredible deals found in the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale .  Best way to spend that Christmas Money.  Holla!

Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post!  And thank you to my readers for bearing with me in the awkward dressing room selfies in the name of finding good clothes that fit!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2