Dining Room Scheming

Dining Room Scheming

Our dining room has been at a stand still since last year when I decided I was over the navy walls.  I really like the contrast between the dark navy built-ins and the light walls.  But without any color or window treatments it's completely unbalanced.  I'm thinking about doing a fun wallpaper on the remaining walls to kick things up a notch.  It's really hard to visualize how the pattern will look on the walls.  I know I want something with a little bit of contrast but an overall light feel.  Nothing too wild in the pattern and color department because I know my need to shake things up often and I don't want to box myself in to anyone style.  The architecture of our house is dutch colonial and we're in a very traditional area and I want to embrace that but still make it feel modern!

Enter my current top contender.  It's graphic and modern up close but reads fairly neutral from far away.  It reminds me up antelope but in my favorite gray + white color scheme.  Om, and now are you ready for this?  It's called POP THE CHAMPAGNE.  I know!!!  Just saying the name makes me feel like dancing.

Maybe it's the Holidays coming up but I'm also in a major fancy pants mood lately.  I want our dining room to be a bit more formal than I've been feeling lately.

Shop the submit:

Lantern || wallpaper || wall color-BM hale navy || art-one || art-two || art-three || art-four || fabric-one || fabric-two || bar cart || hammered copper cake stand || dining chair || pillow-one || pillow-two || pillow-three || decanter set (on sale) || juliska plates || cutting board (cheese tray) ||

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2