Coastal Bohemian Farmhouse Style - Shop the Look

If I have been to name my style I might call it, Coastal Bohemian Farmhouse.

I realize that sounds a chunk eclectic, but I wouldn't vital say that my fashion is eclectic. Eclectic manner that you like a number of patterns from a variety of one of a kind intervals. But I've observe that when human beings consult with their style as eclectic lots of instances there is a lot of shade, artwork, and mid-century present day accents happening in their homes, that is all outstanding, however simply no longer me.

So once I attempted to pin-point what precisely to name my fashion I came up with, Coastal Bohemian Farmhouse, because those are the 3 styles I gravitate to the most and I don't stray an excessive amount of from the ones three styles.

Let's check my solar room for an example.

At the end of this post I have created a 'Shop the Look' button that will allow you to find similar items to most of  what can be found in this room.

I'm sure you can spot the Coastal style right off the bat.  I love the ocean and I am very inspired by it. One day I would love to move to the coast, but until then, I like to pretend that the ocean is just down the street.   I decorate my home with lots of blues, seashells, driftwood, and nautical accents, and heck, I even have a marlin hanging on the wall.

As for the bohemian style, it's a little less noticeable in our home, but still present. I think when most people think of bohemian they vision bright colors and patterns with lots of texture and Moroccan and 70's era accents. For me, bohemian is more of a vibe that I create, focusing on how a room flows and the feeling you get when you walk into a room.  I feel it is important to have lots of plants in your home to cleanse the air. I like to burn candles and incense so that our home smells soothing, and I add lots of pillows to create comfortable spaces.

I won't play around too much with coloration, however I do have fun blending styles, which is easy to do in this daybed.

I'm constantly converting up the blankets and pillows in here.

I also love most all of your typical bohemian decor, such as macrame, hanging plants, dream catchers, bamboo and  rattan furniture, shag rugs, shibori and worldly pillows, etc. etc. etc.

I think bohemian fashion is all about the information.

And lastly there is Farmhouse. I mean who doesn't love farmhouse?  I'm sure someone is raising their hand, but I think farmhouse is by far the most popular style that there is right now.  My farmhouse style shows up more in other rooms of our home than it does in here, but there is still traces of farmhouse style in this room.

The wood twin size bed that I use as a daybed can be considered farmhouse. It was my husband's bed when he was a kid, so I think it's neat that we have it in our home.  The old truck use to be my grandmas, and my grandma was definitely a farm girl.

Farmhouse style can also be determined inside the painted shutters, the rag rug, the economic barn mild, and inside the details of the room itself, just like the authentic hardwood flooring, windows, and french doors.

So what do you suspect? Would you don't forget my fashion to be Coastal Bohemian Farmhouse?

What is your style?

I think it enables to provide your style a call so that you can be proper to yourself and no longer get stuck up in what is ultra-modern.

Thanks for stopping by way of nowadays,

Emily

Shop the Look Here:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2