A Few Fall Favorites

Oh my goodness, where did the weekend go?  I wanted to get this post up yesterday morning and here we are already to Sunday evening!

Let's chat, J.Crew for Nordstrom. What do y'all think about this collaboration?  While I found it a little weird at first but I guess it's really no different than Lilly or Vineyard Vines being sold through Nordstrom or any of the other brands and designers with stand alone stores.  And I can't way I'm mad at being able to get some J.Crew style with Nordstrom's free shipping and returns policy!

color block poncho ||navy pants || lilac ruffle top || black + white stripe ruffle shirt || frenchie stripe dress || lace crochet dress  || pink wool pants || lace fit & flare dress || navy off the shoulder dress || bell sleeve knit top || lace shift dress || pink crepe shift dress || crochet lace cotton shift dress || split back pullover || cross front tee || sunshine lace flats || sydney pumps || Tory Burch gigi block heels ||

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2