Wells and the raincoat

It's so fun watching Wells' personality come out stronger each day.  She is such a little momma.  She loves playing big sister or mama and toting around her babies.  It's so neat hearing her perspective on the world.  Most of her opinions feel clouded by things that she hears from us or the occasional direct quote from one of her shows.  So it's all the more cool to listen to her voice shine through.

"Mommy, I think I'm not going to be sad about rainy days anymore.  Because I think our 'vegables' and the trees and all the animals and those *dam deer are thirsty and God wants to give them a drink."

Melt my coronary heart.

I love that she ran and grabbed her raincoat and boots and asked to go outside to investigate.  This little girl is going to be four soon and I am no longer sad she's not a baby.  I'm so excited to watch her grow.

*notice to self, prevent pronouncing damn.

** be aware to deer: forestall eating our damn vegetables

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2