how to blog with kids

My life severely revolves round being a very good momma.

I forgo lunching and buying in desire of gambling kitchen or going to the park.

So now not judging the moms that could swing that, Wells just might not allow it fly

I sing songs and construct boats (Wells' version of a fort) and do laundry and cut up cheese

ALL DAY LONG.

And with a few rare exceptions I wake up to feed Tag

ALL NIGHT LONG

I'm not complaining, honest.  I love it.  I was made for this.

Photography, blogging, diy's & design, mothering, being a wife, taking a shower, etc.

But, I've been noticing few comments and emails lately that lead me to believe y'all think I have it together.

ALL THE TIME

I don't

I'm not perfect and I'm not without my daily struggles.

Sometimes I just can not do it all.

And sometimes I have to do things that will NEVER invite me to guest post on the BabyCenter blog or get me a feature in Parents Magazine.

And I'm okay with that too.

So in favor of keeping it real, here is a quick little peak into how I accomplish things sometimes.

Step 1

Place toddler in a safe but secure location

(I chose the high chair)

Step 2

Locate their favorite show onDemand

(Wells chose "toot-toot car" aka The Wiggles)

Step 3

Keep them hydrated

(Wells prefers her "bot" full of soy milk)

Step 4

Keep them nourished

(two "doctors treat" aka lollipops back to back seem to do the job in our house)

Step 5

Give them access to their favorite toys

(Wells chose the "purpa bowl" and "hands" aka a wet wipe)

***

If any of y'all have an secret weapon mom moves that you pull out just before you pull your hair out feel free to comment them here (or email me if you don't want the whole bloggy world to know you sometimes give your kids McDonald's fries to get through a Walmart trip (oh wait, that's me again)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2