Storm comin'

Hurricane Irene is barreling toward The Bahamas right now.

If you click on that map the 2am tune is hooked up to an M in a circle. M stands for Major Hurricane and that 2am track has Irene squarely among Exuma and Cat Island. A Major Hurricane is a class three or above.

I'm scheduled to head lower back to Cat Island in two weeks and if the airport's nonetheless there after the following day, we are still going. Instead of a holiday that'll have me perched right here for six days,

My experience to Cat this time's going to end up a humanitarian undertaking. That porch probable may not be there, however it is insured and may be rebuilt.

It's the non-expats of Cat Island we're going to be going over to assist.

When you are a regular Cat Islander, things like coverage are an unparalleled luxurious and while your home gets destroyed in a typhoon you live in a tent until you could enhance enough cash to rebuild your private home. In the interim, you scrape by way of as first-class you can. That's who we're going to be going to assist.

The parents on the Carolina coast are going to get walloped by way of this hurricane this weekend and the harm there will be extensive. I'm not minimizing the the danger and trauma my fellow residents are in for. But I cannot help however worry more about a group of people I love who've so little already.

As quickly as I get phrase approximately what is took place on Cat, I'm going to start raising cash to help with alleviation efforts on Cat. You have been warned.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2