Our Cottage Before and After

If I ought to alternate anything approximately our residence it would be to give it an ocean view.

And that's about it.

I absolutely adore our little cottage, it's so best for our little own family.

It was built in 1924 so it's miles filled with lots of old appeal.

Recently I actually have made a few modifications to the exterior of the house and wanted to percentage them with you nowadays.

Here is what the house looked like before:

It had dark green trim around all of the windows. I knew by painting the trim white it would brighten up the house.  So I scraped off all of the chipping paint, patched it, sanded it, and then painted it with a couple of coats of exterior white paint.

The new white paint made this kind of massive difference. It gave the residence a clean look.

And then as you all probably recognise with the aid of now, I also painted the the front door.

The shade is known as, Night Scape by Valspar.

The blue honestly pops against the mild house. It is this type of satisfied color, it makes me smile each time I see it.

Hanging next to the front door is the driftwood garland I made and blogged about Here over at City Farmhouse.

I think the house now looks as if the appropriate little seaside cottage......However without the seaside.

A few things left to do is get a few wooden blinds for the windows, add extra landscaping, and maybe even enlarge the the front porch.

Thanks for preventing via nowadays.

To see extra of our home, be sure to check out our home tour web page.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2