Decorate With White Kitchens.....An Old Favorite Is Back In Style

I love white kitchens and have never had anything else whether it was on trend or dated. Of course you who follow me know I don't live and die by the trend of the moment. I am however glad to see an old friend welcomed back and this is the case with the white kitchen. It is a stunning, clean, bright and open look, and can be quite formal. If you want them to look warmer just dress them up with colorful art and accessories or  design them with the earthy charm of a French style cuisine. Wooden beams and dark wood floors all add up to a very cozy kitchen. Also I love Persian rugs in a wood and white kitchen. It all just depends on your particular style and personality.

I hope you will come away from this post with a different perspective on the white kitchen. Hopefully you will see how they can be designed to evoke warmth and charm.

Theoldpaintedcottag...

Subway fashion tile backsplash is best for this white kitchen.

Webmaila.Juno.Com

I like the island in this kitchen, very handy AND aesthetically pleasing.

Diynetwork.Com

The deep sink, plate racks and glass cupboard doors make this a charming kitchen.

Knightcarr.Com

This kitchen had me from the window treatments!

Bhg.Com

Don't be afraid to add a extraordinary color to your center island.....

Thedecorologist.Com

or the insides of you cabinets.

Wooikie.Com

georgianadesign.Tum...

Natural exposed beams are such extraordinary accents for any kitchen, but particularly a white one.

Lindafloyd.Com

Anthony Baratta

Jennifer Rausch

Such a quite kitchen. I love the sconces!

Heavenlypins.Com

tumblr.Com

The black stove and delightful ceiling are standouts on this kitchen.

Bhg.Com

belleinspirations.Blogspot.Com

3.Bp.Blogspot.Com

No one could label this a cold, sterile kitchen.

Justinetaylor.Tumbl...

Froghilldesigns.Blogspot.Com

thefoodogatemyhomework.tumblr.Com

I love this happy kitchen! White is so pretty when punched up with bits of color.

Withlovefromkat.Com

housebeautiful.Com

Another charming white kitchen.

Theenchantedhome.Bl...

Houzz.Com

tasks.Ajchomefinder.Com

georgianadesign.Tum...

I love the crystal chandeliers. I am seeking out one for my kitchen as we talk!

Lh6.Ggpht.Com/...

What a lovable eating place. I love the Queen Anne chairs used as kitchen chairs.

Click here to peer the preceding put up!

Http://eyefordesignlfd.Blogspot.Com/2013/03/needlepointcreating-heirlooms-for-your.Html

This weblog submit became published by means of

Lisa Farmer

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2