Bamboo Stools Makeover

So I've been searching out some new stools for a while now.

The bar in our kitchen is extraordinarily high, and with our preceding stools we observed it to Not be a sensible place to take a seat and consume.

So I turned into extraordinary excited to find these babies:

However, they failed to usually appear like this, earlier than their little makeover they gave the look of this:

I picked them up at a yard sale that our library turned into having.

I cherished the look of them, plus they were the correct height.

But as you may see they were a touch roughed up. The seats had to be recovered and the paint finish changed into flaking off large time.

The First thing I did was remove the seats and give the stools a good sanding.  I scraped the old paint off with a kitchen scrub brush and some steel wool, and them I used sandpaper to get a smooth finish.

Using a pair of pliers I removed the green vinyl fabric from the cousins.

I changed into amazed to discover this colourful material underneath the inexperienced.

I sincerely quite preferred the look of those, I nicknamed them, 'eighty's Miami'

My husband however wasn't keen on the appearance,

So he helped me select out this army and white material from IKEA.

I painted the stools with a white spray paint after which connected the newly protected seats to them.

Taking the appearance from eighty's Miami to Modern Coastal.

Lastly, I sprayed the seats with Scotch Gard.  This should help them to clean up nicely.

The new stools have stimulated me to ultimately get round to portray the trim within the kitchen.

The trim become a cream colour before, and now it's far a clean white.

I also hung up a new wall arrangement in our corner area.

Going with a Coastal-Nautical appearance.

Next I may also be portray our kitchen shelves from cream to white.

One task always leads to some other; one day I pick up new stools from a backyard sale, the following I am transforming the kitchen.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2