Boy it's nice to be back in Toronto

Image via

I am in Toronto and simply back from the Interior Design Show's starting night gala. I actually have a pair of things to mention. First, it is in reality splendid to be lower back in Toronto. I visited here a gaggle of times over the years and I can't get over how much it's changed over the past 30 years. That's all alternate for the better. Toronto's more a world town than ever and it is excellent to peer this many human beings from this many numerous backgrounds work collectively to make a cohesive location.

Second, I can't thank Blanco enough for showing me yet another amazing place , another amazing trade show and another amazing operation center.

via Wikimedia commons

And third, I have been coming to Canada because I was approximately six and I in no way had poutine until tonight. My life will in no way be the identical.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2