Pretzel Encrusted Honey Mustard Chicken

I first mentioned this recipe back almost two years ago when I started meal planning and I've been making it on the regular ever since.  I may not be as good at actual meal planning as I was at first, but I've got a good little arsenal of dinners under my belt now that I can pull out on rotation.  One of those meals is Pretzel Encrusted Honey Mustard Chicken.

Pretzel Encrusted Honey Mustard Baked Chicken

half of cup of dijon mustard

1/2 cup of honey

1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar

combine these three ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.  Alter the amounts to get the desired taste and glaze consistency. This is a pretty spicy combo so use traditional yellow mustard to lessen that kick.

Crush 1 cup of pretzels in a food processor until fairly well ground.  Set aside.

Pound three boneless chicken breasts until flat and let bathe in the honey mustard mixture above for as long as possible.  I have done this as early as the night before letting it soak overnight and as late as for a 30 second dip as I'm cooking dinner.

Dip the chicken in the honey mustard.  Be sure to get both sides nice and coated before dipping into the pretzel crumb bowl.  Again, get both sides good and covered.

Place in a baking dish and bake for approximately forty mins on 350.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2