Plaid Month Wrap-Up

 Hope you all have enjoyed Plaid Month as much as I have. But sadly it must come to an end,  since today is the last day of September.

But I have a desktop full of Plaid inspiration pictures that I still need to share.  So I'm just going to cram them all in at the last minute.

 Enjoy!

 Country Living

 Ralph Lauren

Source

 Ralph Lauren

(Hubba! Hubba! I think I need to buy this blouse for my Jake :)

 Pottery Barn

Pinterest

 Pinterest

Ha Ha Just Kidding!

when I googled Plaid for Inspirations,  I got a lot of this.

Should have recognized better!

 Hometown Girl

 Pinterest

 Pinterest

I think this just may be my favorite picture of all.  Love the little boys shirts hanging and the wagon full of books.

 Pinterest

 Pinterest

The V Spot.

Love how she covered a pumpkin with an old flannel shirt.  See how here.

And Lastly, I leave you with a Plaid House.  Seriously!  When my friend over at Pondside commented that there was a plaid (Tartan) house in her Hometown, just outside of Sydney on Cape Breton.  I asked her to Please share. Isn't this fun?

She also shared a few traditional Tartan prints.

 Cape Breton Tartan

Nova Scotia Tartan.

I also got a comment from Maria at Renovating on a shoestring that I thought was interesting.  This is what she said,

 " It's thrilling that right here in Australia you genuinely do not see a lot plaid (or tartan as we call it) I constantly think it an American aspect. The most I actually have ever seen in plaid is picnic rugs! Maybe sooner or later it will capture on greater here. Nice blog!

I just want to thank you all for reading my blog, and for all of your sweet comments.  It truly makes my day brighter.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2