Photoshoot | For Posh Sake

I had the best time yesterday morning helping my friend Brooke create some new stylized product shots for her monogrammed goods company, For Posh Sake.  This kind of thing is so fun for me and even better to get to do it with a Starbucks toting friend.  Yes, I'm happy to be paid in skinny vanilla latte's and a pretty monogrammed pumpkin mug!  There are so many cool things on her site, I'm afraid it's starting quite an addiction!

I'm not sure if the gold pumpkin with monogram is up on her website yet, I had her create it for me after seeing something similar she was offering.  Just contact her via the site and I know she will be happy to make one for you too.  They excel at custom orders!  And she's been sweet enough to offer of y'all a discount code good through the weekend.  Just use code JULIARYAN10 at checkout!

To my Richmond locals, it's also worth noting that For Posh Sake is a local company and can hook you up with local pick-up so you can get an incredibly fast turn around time if you're ever in a pinch for a gift!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2