Painted Shutters

Hello!

I love shutters and changed into so glad when I found this pair for six bucks a chunk at Re-save.

I had firstly wanted them for my living room, however I changed my thoughts and located the right spot for them in my bedroom. They at the moment are on both sides of the window.

The shutters are not anything fancy, just simple old plastic ones.

They were in all likelihood ripped off of somebody's house in a renovation.

They were a green color before,  but I gave them a fresh coat of blue.

I just used a Valspar color sample, in a Benjamin Moore color called,Mt. Rainier gray,  being that I had grown up in Washington State, the color just kinda called to me.

I like how the colour pops against my freshly painted white walls.

I'm excited to get this room finished.

So a ways I even have painted each of the aspect tables, which I may be sharing soon.

Then the mattress and dressers might be made over subsequent. I additionally wish to get quite new lighting and new bedding.

Stay Tuned!

Thanks for stopping via,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2