Our Home Office Reveal

I recognize I were speaking lots approximately my

Home Office Makeover lately, and even sharing a few bits and pieces of some of the items in the room.  Well today's the day that I'm going to finally share the whole room with you. Just get ready, I took lots of pictures.

Our home office is my very favorite room in our home because of all of the old windows. They let in tons of sunlight.  I sometimes even refer to this room as "the Sunroom."

I also love that it has old french doorways that lead you into the room.

I made all of the curtain panels using Wal-marts 5 dollar twin size sheets.  You can learn how I made them HERE.

I guess I should also add that I painted the room in a Valspar color named, Maine Shore.  To see the previous color click HERE.

As you can see, in the room we have a twin size bed acting as a day bed.  This has been so nice to have in the room. It's a great spot to curl up and read a magazine, take a nap, and it's been great for guest as well.

Next to the day bed is an antique wood table with a white chair.

I recently shared a little makeover of the chair, see that post HERE.

This is wherein I weblog from.

I use twin laptop monitors and Love it!

Not only does it allow me to look at two different screens at once,  I can also drag pages from screen to screen.  Seriously, once you have tried dual screens, there is no going back.

As you can see above my desk I actually have created a photo gallery.

You may remember this post HERE, where I share more about it in our last house. But basically my husband has come up with the idea of collage framing all of our special vacation trip pictures.

We love having them hanging above the desk,  It's just a great reminder of the fun times we have shared.

Some of the frames use to be different colors, but I have sprayed them all white to have a more cohesive look.  With the frames now all white, it really makes the pictures stand out more.

On the desk is my newly made over lamp.  You can see what it looked like before in this post HERE.

Next to the desk I actually have an vintage metallic wastebasket the holds maps and yardsticks.

On the back wall of the office I have my white bookcases. I recently blogged about adding maps to the backs of them. You can read that post HERE.

I had a whole lot of fun styling them and giving them a sort of beachy look.

Next to the bookcases is a closet that holds office and craft materials. And subsequent to it is a place for the children to do their homework.

I  recently blogged about this children's desk that I made over. See that post HERE.

The table turned into left in our storage via the previous owners.

I discovered the suitable size chair to go along with it at a nearby antique shop.

I hung a bulletin board above the children's desk, which I additionally painted white.

Hanging on the bulletin board are some small calendars that were given to me by way of a pal.

I love the animal images on them.

On the desk I even have a mason jar painted white,

(I know, I know, I even have a white paint addiction.)

It works ideal as a pencil holder.

On the wall subsequent to the children's desk I even have an antique timber boat buoy striking from a coat hook.

The boat buoy is from some other antique save on the town........ Yes, we've got a whole lot of antique shops here, and I've been having manner too much amusing buying them all.

Another top notch locate within the room are those grain sack pillows.

I found the grain sacks at an property sale for just 1 dollar a chunk and then I sewed them into pillows.

I even have them at the daybed mixed with a group of random white pillows and my cute Ikea blue toile pillow given to me with the aid of my sister.

At first I had a bunch of mix-matched colourful pillows, and a broadcast blanket on the day mattress, and even though I loved how it appeared it the room, I wasn't too happy with the way it looked within the pix I took.

I recognise I'm funny and worry far from colour, but I do love that I can transfer up the mattress to trade up the entire appearance of the room.

So what look is your favorite,  Soft and white, or bright and colorful?

And right here are only some last snap shots I took. I love that it shows how sunny the room gets.

Thanks for preventing by our Home Office.

Have a Wonderful day,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2