New Old Wicker Chairs

I desire you all had a great Mother's day the day before today.

My boys did an splendid activity of creating my day special.

I'm so thankful to be a mom to such first rate kids.

I mentioned some publish returned that I were given new wicker chairs for our residing room.

They are anything however new, but new to us.

They belonged to my mother in law before, but because her move, she not has room for them.

As , we additionally inherited her dining room desk, so her circulate into a new home has made for some first-rate additions to ours

The chairs are brown, and I have certainly simply protected the cushions with fabric.

I'm certain they will be getting a makeover one day inside the destiny.

I'm additionally wondering I want to re-paint our dwelling room...... I recognize, I understand, I just painted it!

But I suppose a greater saturated shade could be better.

Another day though, I'm nevertheless looking to get our master suite wrapped up.

Hope you all have a amazing week beforehand.

Thanks for preventing by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2