Nautical Tray Makeover

Hello Friends!

I am so excited to percentage my little tray makeover with you all these days.

I'm kinda in love with it.

I first sanded this black tray and them painted it in a white chalk paint.

I think I sold the tray from Pottery Barn, however that become forever in the past.

I then determined a easy anchor stenciled inside the center would look superb at the tray.

These are the stairs I use to stencil an picture:

Step 1 . find an image online and print it out to the size you want your image to be.

Step 2. using a pencil, scribble on the back side of the image, making sure to cover the whole image.

(this works like carbon paper)

Step 3. tape the image into place where you want your image to be, then using a sharp pencil trace out the image.

Step 4. remove the paper and you should now have a traced image. Now using a small paintbrush, fill in the image with paint.

Once I turned into finished I sprayed everything with a clear sealer.

Continuing with the nautical subject, I determined to wrap rope around the handles.

I used hot glue to stable the rope to the tray.

I'm pleased with the introduced touch.

The completed tray fits in flawlessly in my dwelling room.

I've been genuinely busy working on so many initiatives currently. So stay tuned, I have plenty greater to percentage.

Thanks for preventing with the aid of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2