My Awesome Birthday Gifts & Your opinion Please

So Yesterday become my 36th Birthday!

I had this kind of amazing day. It began off with my boy's serving me breakfast in mattress, together with flora and hand-crafted playing cards.

Then I went out shopping with my notable Mother in Law.

We went to my favorite save. . .The Goodwill!

My good friend called me while I was out shopping, and she was laughing that the Goodwill  is where I wanted to go for my Birthday.  :)

But study what I discovered...

It's a big white enamel pot that has a built in strainer.  This is going to be so great to cook pasta and veggies in.  I can't wait to use it. Isn't it so neat?

I recognize, I'm funny and get excited over every day matters.

Then in the nighttime my husband made me the most delicious dinner ever.

We watched the Birthday video he made me a couple years back, and then just for fun we watched the video I made him for his big 40th birthday.  It was so fun to see our lives back to back and where they meet up.  I just love him,  he's the best hubby ever!

And then we ate chocolate cake!

OK.  So my mother in law came to dinner too and brought presents!!

Which I already knew all approximately because I picked them all out myself :)

We buy groceries together loads, and have manner too much fun.

So I picked these dishes out at Big Lots of all locations, and love them. They sense very nautical to me.

Then I fell in love with these hand towels at Home Goods.

I need to usher in a few yellow accents to my kitchen.

And then she gave me Two Rugs to pick out from (which I additionally picked out)

They are from Big Lots too.

I liked them both, but desired to look which one looked higher in my dwelling room.

She had them wrapped SO cute with huge yellow bows and yellow Daisy's.

Yes, I know she loves to destroy me :)

So Here is the primary Rug:

It is truely made from denim!

I think it looks good,  It matches the throw pillows perfectly, but I may want to re-paint the fireplace... which is a really easy fix.

It can be a touch too small for the distance.

And here is the Second rug:

It is simply an indoor/outside rug so it must keep up well.

I like that it is bigger,  and I like how it has more tan in it, so it is not too overwhelming of a pattern.

However, I think either way I will need to re-paint the fireplace in a color that will flow better.  But like I mentioned before it took only a small sample of paint and about 10 minutes.... so no big deal.

The boy's favored this one better.

But I need to realize which one you all like first-rate

??????

Thanks on your assist!

Also, I just wanted to say thank you to all of my family and friends who helped make my birthday so special.  I'm very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life,  including all of you, my wonderful readers.

Thanks for stopping by way of,

Emily

P.S.  My Hubby also gave me a gift card to Ikea..... I'm so lucky! I'll be back to share my wish list with you all another time.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2