Living Room Reveal

Hello!

I am so excited to proportion my Living Room Reveal with you all nowadays.

This room never felt much like a living room to me,  but now with some fresh paint, fluffy pillows and pictures on the walls, it has been transformed into a comfortable space my family now likes to gather in.

Here is a photo of the room Before:

Just a whole lot of tan!

which is not my style, so I painted the walls and ceilings in a color called, Sidewalk by Valspar (see Post Here).

I then painted the fireplace in a color called, Fisherman's wharf also by Valspar (see post Here).

The sheepskin rug is transient, I'm searching for a new ground rug.

I brought in a white dresser I had painted years ago, but never had a place for it until now.  It works as a stand for our little t.v.

Above the dresser I have framed some artwork by Freckled Laundry,  she had posted them on her blog HERE last summer as a free printable. I have always just loved them and I think they look amazing all group together.  So thank you Freckled Laundry!

I glued my little metal #3 onto a white bucket.  Then the metal pot with burlap handles and the planted spruce have come from Craft warehouse.  I love the little pop of greenery.

I lately brought extra driftwood to my driftwood mirror. More on that to return.

Sorry, I've taken masses of snap shots and can not determine which of them to submit, so I'm basically posting All of them. :)

I have also recently made all of the pillows on the couch, well except for the whale one from HERE. I'll share more on my pillows soon.

The hallway off of the dwelling room also were given painted from tan to grey.

I thought it was the perfect spot to dangle our marlin, that's visible from the living room.

Again,  Sorry for the overload of pictures :)

But Thank you so much for preventing by means of to peer our Living Room.

Have a extremely good day!

Emily

http://www.craftberrybush.com/2014/02/the-inspiration-gallery_20.html

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2